To find a branch near you, please enter your town or postcode:
Ferris and Wright Professional Groundcare
Maximise your performance with a safe reliable machine from the IPU Group. With three long established brands of commercial groundcare equipment (Ferris, Irus and Wright) you are assured of fully tested and approved machines for professional use. They are operator safe and suitable for a wide range of applications.
Ferris, Irus and Wright equipment more than meet market demands, from walk behind, to stand-on, ride-on and remote controlled groundcare machinery.
In addition to the more traditional mower, Ferris, Irus and Wright offer innovative mower designs with advanced technology and a wide range of accessories to complement all your groundcare requirements, all backed by Ernest Doe parts, repair and service support.
If you’re looking for the ultimate in stand-on mowing technology, your search ends here. The Stander X™ features Wright’s unparalleled zero-turn radius manoeuvrability and class-leading ground speed. Its powerful AERO CORE™ deck has a unique flow design that pulls more grass upright so that the blades can cut them evenly. Anti-clumping baffles prevent debris build-up at discharge. Furthermore, cut height can be adjusted quickly and precisely.
- Rugged and durable deck sizes of 48”, 52” and 61”
- Engines: 22.0 and 23.5 hp Kawasaki
24.2 hp Kohler Command Pro EFI; 24.0 hp Briggs Vanguard
- Quick Cut™ height adjustment
- Low centre of gravity and large wheels for hillside stability
- Hydro-Gear® 15 cu in wheel motors and 12 cc pumps with cooling fans
- Sealed tapered roller bearings in front casters
- No seat, seat belts or arm rests mean you can step off for a quick exit or to pick up debris
View technical information
Groundcare machinery is available at Ernest Doe branches in Cambridgeshire, East Sussex, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, Norfolk, Suffolk, Surrey and West Sussex.
Want to know more?