Ernest Doe is the UK’s largest agricultural, construction and ground care machinery dealership, turning over £115m per annum from 19 locations across East Anglia and the South East.
We are looking for a keen and passionate individual with a proven background in agricultural sales to join our team as an Agricultural Area Sales Manager at our Hurst Green branch, based in East Sussex.
Reporting directly to the Branch & Sales Manager, you will be responsible for the sale of Agricultural Machinery, both new and used including its associated equipment within a designated area.
- Good, sound knowledge of Agricultural industry and its equipment
- Proven sales experience
- Excellent customer service skills both face to face and over the telephone
- Target driven with the ability to upsell to achieve and exceed targets
- Be self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Has the ability to be influencing and persuading and able close a deal
- Have the ability where necessary to demonstrate equipment
- Highly organized with good time management
- Strong administrative skills
- Full Driving licence is essential
Start Date: Immediate, but subject to successful candidates notice period
Location: Hurst Green, East Sussex, TN19 7QP
Hours: 42.5hrs per week – 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday (1hr unpaid lunch). Additional hours as required (may include weekends as per rota, especially during busy periods e.g. Harvest)
Contract: Permanent, Full time, Salaried
Salary: £Competitive, depending on experience, plus commission, company car and mobile
Benefits: 24 Days Annual Leave (plus bank holiday), Company Sick Pay Scheme, Workplace pension, Staff Discount in Country Stores and Death in Service Cover (2 x salary)
Please submit your CV with a covering letter to Gerald Silvey, General Sales Manager.
For a full job description, please contact our HR Department.
Return to the vacancies listing.