Ernest Doe is the UK’s largest agricultural, construction and ground care machinery dealership, turning over £115m per annum from 19 locations across East Anglia and the South East.
We are looking to recruit a Goods Inward Operative to join our existing team at our Dartford branch, based in Kent.
To assist the Parts & Showroom Manager with the organizing and control of the goods inward area within the branch, but also successfully distribute goods to other branches.
- Transfer of stock into the stores and showroom
- Unpacking and processing of supplier parcels
- Loading and unloading of internal lorry
- Forklift licence (desirable)
- General computer skills and familiarity with email and internet use
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
- Attention to detail as recording stock data
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- A team player-capable of working alone or with other team staff
- Able to use own initiative
- Full driving license
- Maintain a good general level of health and fitness
Start Date: Immediate, subject to successful candidates notice period
Location: Dartford, Kent, DA4 9HQ
Hours: 39hrs per week basic – 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8am to 4pm Friday. Saturdays as per rota (8am to 4pm)
Overtime paid at time and a half on completion of 39hrs Monday to Friday
Term: Permanent, Full time, Hourly paid
Salary: £Competitive, depending on skills and experience
Benefits: 24 Days Annual Leave (plus bank holiday), Company Sick Pay Scheme, Workplace pension, Staff Discount in Country Stores and Death in Service Cover (2 x salary)
Please submit your CV with a covering letter to Richard Link, Branch and Sales Manager.
For a more detailed job description, please contact our HR Department.
Return to the vacancies listing.