Ernest Doe is the UK’s largest agricultural, construction and ground care machinery dealership, turning over £115m per annum from 19 locations across East Anglia and the South East.
We are looking for a part time Delivery Driver to assist with the collection and delivery of mowers sold by the company at our Rochford branch, based in Essex.
This role will be for 1 day per week on a Thursday between the hours of 8am to 5.30pm.
- Maintain a clean, tidy and safe vehicle
- Liaise with customers and suppliers as required
- Positively promote the Company image and its products
- Dealing with customers on a day to day basis, both face to face and over the phone
- Full driving licence is required
- Smart, clean and tidy appearance as is a customer facing role
- Excellent customer service skills as dealing with members of the public and visiting their homes
- Must be a team player
Start Date: Immediate, but subject to successful candidates notice period
Location: Rochford, Essex, SS4 1AH
Hours: 8.5hrs per week, 8.00am to 5.30pm Thursday (1hr unpaid lunch break)
Contract: Permanent, Part time, Hourly paid
Benefits: 24 Days Annual Leave (plus bank holiday), Company Sick Pay Scheme, Workplace pension, Staff Discount in Country Stores and Death in Service Cover (2 x salary)
Please submit your CV with a covering letter to Tim Lawrence; Branch & Sales Manager.
Return to the vacancies listing.